Wednesday 12 May 2010

Transformational Breathing

Since I began the process of making my own life more productive I have searched  seemingly endlessly for something to help me release my blocked emotions.  There is an idea that each cell in your body has it's own memory and events from your life that aren't fully processed get stored in areas throughout your body.

Although I felt I had consciously worked through the majority of my past it feels very left brained and logical.  Unsurprising as I was 100% logic a lot of the time, completely disconnected from my emotional self!  Now that I am reconnected and realised that a lot of my physical issues (such as back pain) are psychosomatic it's great to have found a process that releases these blockages almost effortlessly.

For me Transformational breathing is exactly what I needed.  It's completely in the body, no thought process to distract, rationalise or pretend.  For a total left brainer it was ideal to get me back into what's really going on for me.

I am excited about attending a group session in the near future and would recommend TB to anyone wanting to clear out their old baggage without having to bring it all up again.

www.breathguru.com

No comments: