Saturday 11 June 2011

It's been almost an entire year since my last post.  I've never exactly been a regular blogger but now it's starting to look like I no longer exist so I'm here to rectify that :)
So, what are the fantastic developments that have happened in the past year?  Well....in May I had the privilege of spending a week with my good friend and mentor Bill Cumming whilst he was here to hold a weekend workshop.  It was one of the most calm, relaxing, thrilling, truly wonderful weeks of my life.  Words cannot explain the experience of being with Bill.  He truly is an exceptional human being, as Bill would say, we all are.
Back in December last year I began a process of self-discovery on a very deep level with a group, based on the work of G.I. Gurdjieff.  The past 6 months have been a bit of a rollercoaster.  As a result of this group I have been to Italy and started learning Italian.  (already on Rosetta Stone Level 2!) It's all rather fantastic!
I got baptised last October after getting pretty involved with my local church over the previous year and it's had a massive positive effect on my way of being in the world.
I have also been focusing much more on what specifically I want to do with my life.  Who I would most like to work with and the message I want my life to give.
This had led to a revamp of my website with a much more personal feel and working with a brilliant lady Judy Rees on how to tell the world about what I have to offer.
So watch this space for an update on my progress.  It will be less than 11 months next time for sure!
With Love, 
Beth Xx

No comments: